So its the new year again! Can you believe it?! Its 2015 already.
Every year I make resolutions and every year I fail to keep most of them. But this year is going to be different! I have made 5 goals for myself. Five simple goals! A few of them are a little personal so I am not going to share them at this point in this blog but I am going to share my business goals with you. So please help me and keep me accountable for my goals. I would also love to hear your new years resolutions and how I can help you achieve them!
So here are my Goals Air Born Quilts in 2015:
- Release 12 new patterns this year
- Every Month I am going to release a new quilting pattern. So watch out for them on the blog and in my etsy shop
- Reach 100 sales in my etsy shop
- it is one of my goals to reach 100 sales in my etsy shop this year. So if you like my quilt patterns tell your friends about them too!
- Post to this blog every Wednesday this year.
Those are my resolutions for this year. What are your resolutions?