Hi I am Dana Gillette of Air Born Quilts. I am a wife, a mother of 2 girls, a quilter, pattern maker and a crafter. This is my cute little family. I love them so much! I started Air Born Quilts to share my passion of Quilting with others.
- I graduated with my bachelors in Horticulture with an emphasis in floral design. (Some floral designs might pop up on my blog from time to time. Watch out for them.)
- I Started sewing in college in 2009.
- I love to cook, bake and experiment in the kitchen.
- I LOVE popcorn. It is my weakness!
- I really don’t like the snow! I really would only like to tolerate it on Christmas.
- I grew up in the Seattle area and I now live in small town Idaho.
- Ironing is my favorite part of making a quilt. Weird, I know, but I love it.
- I also LOVE Haribo Gummi bears!
- Dancing is required if you are helping make dinner at my house.
- I am LDS
That’s a little bit about me! If you would like to get to know me more or if you have any questions for me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org